U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

50. Is there a requirement for annual reporting of blocked property? Is there a required format?


Yes. A report of blocked property is to be submitted annually by September 30 to OFAC Compliance, Department of the Treasury, Washington, D.C., 20220. The standardized form can be accessed by visiting this link. If you wish to use a different format, please contact OFAC's Compliance Division at 202-622-2490. For Guidance on Filing the Annual Report of Blocked Property, visit this link.

Date Released
June 30, 2017